About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

For Sale: Dana Designs "necessity pockets"

2:52 p.m. on July 23, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
109 forum posts

Bombproof accessories for your existing Dana pack (but can be used with other packs, too) - removable external pockets, size M, which are designs to mount on external compression straps, but can also be attached using MOLLE/Malice-type clips.   I would keep these to attack to my Camelbak tri-zip, but they would block access to that long vertical zipper, thus turning my beloved tri-zip into a top-access-only and defeating the purpose.

Both are in terrific shape - no rips, tears, holes, stains.  Zippers work flawlessly with heavy-duty pulltabs in place.

Dimensions approximately 14"x 6" x 6"

Price:   $25 each, shipped CONUS or $45 for both, shipped CONUS

accessories-003.jpg

7:28 p.m. on July 25, 2011 (EDT)
73 reviewer rep
301 forum posts

PM Sent

9:54 p.m. on July 25, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
109 forum posts

PM reply sent

BTW - I laugh everytime I see your screen-name.  It reminds me of my misspent youth playing Dungeons and Dragons, when we talked our gullible friend into playing as a cleric.  Sadly, his REAL name was "Eric", and as you've probably already guessed, we aggravated him for YEARS afterwards with taunts of "Eric the Cleric!  Eric the Cleric!".  haha

12:19 a.m. on July 26, 2011 (EDT)
73 reviewer rep
301 forum posts

LOL... glad my name isn't Eric!  I'd have to cast a curse on you and slink away wearing my elfin cape of concealment (AC -5).

Sadly, I don't think these are going to fit after I got home and measured my pack!  Sweet pockets!

11:12 a.m. on July 26, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
109 forum posts

Both pockets are SOLD PENDING FUNDS!

thanks for looking

April 21, 2014
Quick Reply