Wanted: Slide projector

1:51 p.m. on August 17, 2011 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
4,154 forum posts

A friend of mine is looking for a good used slide projector.

Here is what he is looking for:

A hand-held slide viewer so I can discern which slides I want to keep and which ones to send to the round file. Or I could use a slide projector that allows you to project one slide at a time. Price negotiable. Call 928-274-4040 and ask for Rich.

117SlideProjector.jpg

thumbnailCA0U20L7.jpg

thumbnailCAE1JPAD.jpg

thumbnailCAG2G0LH.jpg

2:58 p.m. on August 17, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,237 forum posts

GaryPalmer :  A cursory  check of ebay shows 2,638 listings under the heading of "slide projector".  I see these things all the time at the Goodwill stores I inhabite.  Unfortunately they are usually used and there is no way to tell if they work and if all the peices are there, usually they are missing the remote.  I would suggest that he(she) check his(her) local Craigslist and if that fails to turn one up then look on Ebay where he can find one that has a warranty, at least that it works when he recives it and is not DOA.  I belive you will find ones that are NIB old stock.   As they are made of plastic for the most part and have many moving pieces as well as optics they are prone to destruction when shipping is involved if not handled with care. 

10:32 a.m. on August 18, 2011 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
4,154 forum posts

Thank, we have checked Craigslist, not sure if he looked at Ebay I will mention it.

September 21, 2014
Quick Reply