PIF REVISITED...

8:06 p.m. on August 20, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
64 forum posts

I AM LISTING THIS FREE ITEM IN RESPONSE TO MY RECEIVING(PIF) A NICE PAIR OF BINOCULARS GENEROUSLY CONTRIBUTED BY "APEMAN".

THIS IS A MID-WEIGHT 1/4 ZIP PATAGONIA FLEECE PULLOVER IN A MEN'S LARGE.YOU PAY THE SHIPPING as per PIF RULES:

"Pay it Forward" Rules

1. The item offered below is free but you must pay shipping
2. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (must be worth the cost of shipping).
3. Your "Pay it Forward" offer must come with the same terms as this one.
4. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also post their own "Pay it Forward" item.
5. Your "Payt it Forward" buyer must also require the next buyer to post their own "Pay it Forward" item (copy and paste these rules into your PIF post).
pif-002.jpg

8:08 p.m. on August 20, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
64 forum posts

PM ME or Email ptm54955@lycos.com   include your zip code and I'll estimate a shipping charge.

8:32 p.m. on August 20, 2011 (EDT)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

I think I may need to get involved in this. I need to go to the mancave and see what I can hook someone up with. I have so much gear its ridiculous. My basement looks like an REI.

10:10 p.m. on August 20, 2011 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,148 forum posts

Rick, do you (or anyone else) have any Microspikes or Icetrekkers?

I need to get a pair for doing the TCT in two weeks- I was about to order some, but since you say your basement looks like REI...

:)

10:12 p.m. on August 20, 2011 (EDT)
73 reviewer rep
301 forum posts

Very generous!  I'll keep my eye on this thread (closet abounds with 'Gonia fleeces).  I have a few items to contribute when the time is right.

6:46 a.m. on August 21, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

Me, too.

I "owe" the P.I.F. program a couple items, due to the largess of Trailspace members.

Probably going to be fleece items, like this Patagonia pullover offered here.   I have moved away from fleece.

~r2~

July 25, 2014
Quick Reply