About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Clog Cams

5:16 p.m. on April 30, 2002 (EDT)
(Guest)

a.k.a. cdominic, Sporkbunny

FYI. I bought some. They're grand for the price. Just like the Wild Country (same manufacturer), but no little notches on the inside of the cams in case you get silly and try to use it as passive pro. But seriously great cams.

8:54 p.m. on April 30, 2002 (EDT)
(Guest)

Re: Great Bagel

Quote:

FYI. I bought some. They're grand for the price. Just like the Wild Country (same manufacturer), but no little notches on the inside of the cams in case you get silly and try to use it as passive pro. But seriously great cams.

Thanks.
FYI, I bought a bagel today. They're grand for the price. Just like donuts (same manufacturer), but no little jelly on the inside of the dough in case you get silly and try to use it as a workplace humor gag. But seriously great bagel.

3:26 p.m. on May 10, 2002 (EDT)
(Guest)

a.k.a. Jason Phelps
Christian - this is the funniest thing I have ever read!

Perfect! I'm still laughing.

4:12 p.m. on May 21, 2002 (EDT)
(Guest)

Re: Great Bagel

Gosh you're so witty. I hope I grow up to be just like you.

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks.
FYI, I bought a bagel today. They're grand for the price. Just like donuts (same manufacturer), but no little jelly on the inside of the dough in case you get silly and try to use it as a workplace humor gag. But seriously great bagel.

April 19, 2014
Quick Reply