Gear for Sale

4:03 p.m. on July 21, 2002 (EDT)
(Guest)

I live in the Denver area (Colorado) and have given up climbing for good, and in order to resist the temptation that I always have when I look at the mountains, I am selling my climbing gear. Since I have been out of the country for two and a half years the gear has not been used and much of it is quite new. I will list a general idea of what I have without posting prices because it will all be negotialble depending on how much you are interested in

About 20 Cams - size .5 - 5 (camelots, aliens)
Assortment of stoppers, hexes, and tricams
10.5mm rope (brand new)
size 8 crack shoes (brand new)
2 ascenders (petzl), aiders, rock hammer and other aid gear
Small haul bag
Helmet
Assortment of caribeaners, some lockers

If you aree interested leave me a message at the following number: 303 398-2644 and I will call you back promptly.

Barry

6:41 p.m. on November 17, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

how much

1:13 p.m. on December 13, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

I am a new climber.
mainly indoor. I need shoes, harness, chalk ball, carribiner and belle device. if you can help me out i'd appreciate it. Thanks
Eric
studly363@yahoo.com

1:26 p.m. on April 10, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

are you still selling those cams i am looking for a full rack please hit me back with price if selling

Quote:

If you aree interested leave me a message at the following number: 303 398-2644 and I will call you back promptly.

Barry

August 20, 2014
Quick Reply