Tecnica Altitude Plus Boots

8:49 a.m. on January 2, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

Does anyone have have any thoughts on or experiences with the Tecnica Altitude Plus boots? From reviews I've read, they seem like they'd be good for just about any winter alpine/ice climbing in the lower 48. Can anyone confirm or refute this?

10:36 p.m. on January 27, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

I have a pair. Very comfy, walks and scrambles so much better than plastic. The only concern is it's not very warm, despite the thinsulate.

Quote:

Does anyone have have any thoughts on or experiences with the Tecnica Altitude Plus boots? From reviews I've read, they seem like they'd be good for just about any winter alpine/ice climbing in the lower 48. Can anyone confirm or refute this?

4:15 p.m. on December 3, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

I wore a pair up Shasta and fell in love with the brand...I have a slightly wide foot and the boot kept me warm and comfortable...I am trying to buy one now..

August 30, 2014
Quick Reply