Used Gear Sites

6:15 p.m. on March 24, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

Hello all,

My team is gearing up for a Denali expedition. We are looking for some used gear. I have found the Trailspace.com marketplace and the Outdoor Review Classifieds. Just wondering if anyone knows of some other sites that might have used gear for sale..

Thanks

-J

9:31 a.m. on March 25, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

a.k.a. Wanderer, Wanderer1

Quote:

Hello all,

My team is gearing up for a Denali expedition. We are looking for some used gear. I have found the Trailspace.com marketplace and the Outdoor Review Classifieds. Just wondering if anyone knows of some other sites that might have used gear for sale..

Thanks

-J

www.gearxchange.com,wwwmtncommunity.org,www.ebay.com

10:20 a.m. on March 25, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

Gear swap at mec.ca, nm

Quote:

-)

12:42 p.m. on March 26, 2003 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
408 forum posts
Yer handle +

Quote:

You might try www.mtncommunity.org.

Quote:

Thanks

-J

Uhhh...I know the Jrat guy...so...yer handle's already takin'...

Here's a trivia question...where did the name "Jrat" come from?

Brian in SLC

6:11 a.m. on April 2, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

Another site is The Lightweight Backpacker. BTW, what kind of gear are you looking for? - John

http://www.backpacking.net/bbs.html

11:43 p.m. on April 16, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

Quote:

Might want to try International Mountain Equipment out of NH. ime-usa.com. They have a consignment shop under their "retail shop" link. Picked up a couple of ice axes cheap and they're very helpful over the phone. Good luck.

August 20, 2014
Quick Reply