buffalo special six shirt

6:29 a.m. on December 26, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

Hey. First: Happy Newyear to all of you. Then: I want to buy a Buffalo special six shirt. My chest size is about 35 inches. What size do I buy? 36 or 38? I plan to wear a merino base layer under it. Buffalo says 36 even with base layer. The shop said 38. I cannot go and try one because they do not sell it in Belgium, so I have to order it.
Please advise. Thank you very much.

12:47 p.m. on December 28, 2004 (EST)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,622 reviewer rep
5,398 forum posts

I am not familiar with the Buffalo special six shirt, but I have found that manufacturers are inconsistent not only from on to another in size recommendations, but even within their own range. I would tend to go with the shop's recommendation of whether the sizes run large or small, especially if it is a shop I had dealt with before and have a good idea of how dependable they are. So with a base layer (especially wool, even if it is merino wool, which I really like), I would go with the 38. I think being too loose is better than too tight, especially if you are going to be very active while wearing the shirt.

You should also ask what the return policy is, in case it does not fit properly.

5:00 a.m. on December 30, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

Thanks bill!

December 27, 2014
Quick Reply