Five Ten Velcro Rock Socks

1:41 p.m. on November 5, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

Hi-
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a pair of Five Ten Velcro Rock Socks? They were my absolute favorite pair of sport climbing shoes, and then my dog chewed the toe clean off of one of them! They have been discontinued for a while, and the one place where I did find them doesn't have them in my size (7, could go down to a 6.5). Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Jennifer

3:35 p.m. on November 5, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

unless your dog actually tore the thing in half you might give dave page a try for repair. www.davepagecobbler.com they saved my 14 year old pair of trad crack shoes that were really thrashed.
another good bootsmith is rocky mountain resole. www.rmresole.com
i feel your pain. one of my dogs decided to give my marmot jacket a "retesting" by tearing out every drawcord and zipper in the jacket. marmot repaired the jacket for free. what a company.
good luck
ian

2:41 p.m. on December 4, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

Quote:

Hi-
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a pair of Five Ten Velcro Rock Socks? They were my absolute favorite pair of sport climbing shoes, and then my dog chewed the toe clean off of one of them! They have been discontinued for a while, and the one place where I did find them doesn't have them in my size (7, could go down to a 6.5). Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Jennifer

September 16, 2014
Quick Reply