Climbing in Italy

8:25 p.m. on August 21, 2001 (EDT)

I recently returned from my 4th climbing trip to Northern Italy. Finale/Arco. I am happy to report that the climbing and the climbing scene is alive and friendly. New routes are being developed all of the time and it is very easy to find climbing partners if you travel alone.

8:27 p.m. on August 21, 2001 (EDT)

Quote:

I recently returned from my 4th climbing trip to Northern Italy. Finale/Arco. I am happy to report that the climbing and the climbing scene is alive and friendly. New routes are being developed all of the time and it is very easy to find climbing partners if you travel alone.

9:39 p.m. on August 26, 2001 (EDT)
(Guest)

Quote:

Quote:

thanks for the update. good info. my first rock climbing experience was in the dolomites and sleeping in snoopy camp grounds. good place! (do you remeber?)

9:02 a.m. on December 8, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

thanks for the update. good info. my first rock climbing experience was in the dolomites and sleeping in snoopy camp grounds. good place! (do you remeber?)

We have very recently bought a house vrry near to Loreto, Liguria which I believe is a very good climbing area. My older son is a very keen rock climber and I would like very much to buy him a good book covering this area as a Christmas present. Has anyone any ideas what I can get and where, preferably on-line. Hope someone out there can help.

December 28, 2014
Quick Reply