Announcing the Winners of the Fall Adventures Photo Contest

7:41 a.m. on December 16, 2011 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
410 reviewer rep
1,069 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Announcing the Winners of the Fall Adventures Photo Contest"

We're honored you've shared some of your fall adventures with us! Here are the winners of the Trailspace Fall Adventures Photo Contest.

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/articles/2011/12/16/announcing-the-winners-of-the-fall-adventures-photo-contest.html

9:43 a.m. on December 16, 2011 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
592 reviewer rep
1,514 forum posts

ALL STUNNING PIX! Congrats to the winners and thanks so much fr sharing. Let's have MORE contests like this. Prizes or not, it is fun to see all the great pictures!

5:22 p.m. on December 16, 2011 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Awesome. Congrats to the winners. All the pics are amazing.

11:13 a.m. on December 17, 2011 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,245 reviewer rep
1,307 forum posts

Congrats to the winners and thanks to all for sharing.  I hope there are more photo contests - I really wanted to enter this one, but (gasp) didn't even go on any adventures this fall - just one foliage road trip, and a road trip didn't seem to fit the spirit of a contest on Trailspace...  I did go on one backpacking trip in Sept/Oct, but at that point it was early for real Fall colors - so again, didn't really seem to meet the spirit of the contest.

8:37 p.m. on December 27, 2011 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
685 reviewer rep
3,103 forum posts

Nice job, everyone! It's fun and inspiring to see others' photographic talents and backcountry adventures. There were some stunning photos in this batch.

Thanks to everyone who entered, voted, and check out the entries.

9:44 p.m. on December 29, 2011 (EST)
14 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

A bit disappointing really, perhaps the prizes reflect...

October 23, 2014
Quick Reply