Celebrate National Trails Day on June 2

2:19 p.m. on May 15, 2012 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
0 reviewer rep
291 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Celebrate National Trails Day on June 2"

On Saturday, June 2, thousands of TRAILgating parties will spring up across the country when American Hiking Society holds its 20th annual National Trails Day, a celebration of America’s trail system and its dedicated outdoor enthusiasts.

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/articles/2012/05/15/national-trails-day-june-2-2012.html

3:31 p.m. on May 15, 2012 (EDT)
245 reviewer rep
1,469 forum posts

Thank you to all the people and especially the volunteers that maintain the trails.

3:42 p.m. on May 15, 2012 (EDT)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Always love to jump on the opportunity to give back to something that has given me so much throughout the years. 

When better to do this than on National Trails Day?

May just have to take a trip up to Ohiopyle on the 2nd. :)

4:21 p.m. on May 15, 2012 (EDT)
15 reviewer rep
33 forum posts

I'll be trail building on the Tahoe Rim Trail!

4:49 p.m. on May 15, 2012 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,397 reviewer rep
442 forum posts

Will be celebratingg with a weekend backpacking trip through the San Gorgonio Wilderness in Southern Cali! A great friend and his son have never been on a backpacking trip, so me n' my boy are taking them along. Can't wait. we will all have trash bags for clean up where needed...

August 20, 2014
Quick Reply