About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Review Your Gear to Win a Vescent Soft Shell from Stio

9:00 a.m. on November 8, 2013 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
397 reviewer rep
964 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Review Your Gear to Win a Vescent Soft Shell from Stio"

Review your outdoor gear now through Sunday, November 17, and you could win a sleek, stretchy Vescent soft shell jacket, thanks to Stio ($229 value).

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2013/11/08/win-stio-vescent-soft-shell-jacket.html

2:08 p.m. on November 8, 2013 (EST)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,679 reviewer rep
1,138 forum posts

I'm stoked about this jacket especially since the company is based in Jackson Hole AND the jacket is made in North America.  Once again, great hookups for TS members!

AND their logo is a hops flower, just sayin.

10:31 a.m. on November 11, 2013 (EST)
6 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Awesome! Thanks so much for having this contest... Stio is one of my favorite companies. 

3:34 p.m. on November 11, 2013 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
471 reviewer rep
2,916 forum posts

You're welcome, Lindsay and SagetoSnow!

-Alicia

3:55 p.m. on November 11, 2013 (EST)
369 reviewer rep
286 forum posts

I am just curious.  Can you be a repeat winner or is one automatically out of the drawing if they won previously?  thanks.  It would be understandable that you can't win more than once. 

10:49 a.m. on November 12, 2013 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
471 reviewer rep
2,916 forum posts

Jason Ruff said:

I am just curious.  Can you be a repeat winner or is one automatically out of the drawing if they won previously?  thanks.  It would be understandable that you can't win more than once. 

Good question, Jason.

We have no rules against repeat winners.

You do need to be a member in good standing. And incomplete or off-topic reviews and reviews less than 150 words are disqualified at our discretion.

See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.

11:03 a.m. on November 12, 2013 (EST)
369 reviewer rep
286 forum posts

Thanks Alicia.  I previously read over the review giveaway rules and didn't see anything in there about repeat winners.  Thanks again.  

April 23, 2014
Quick Reply