Win $500 Gift Card to CampSaver by Reviewing Your Gear

8:00 a.m. on May 1, 2014 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
616 reviewer rep
1,178 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Win $500 Gift Card to CampSaver by Reviewing Your Gear"

We're giving one member 500 dollars to gear up for summer, thanks to CampSaver! Review your outdoor gear now through Sunday, June 1, to be entered.

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2014/05/01/win-500-campsaver-gift-card.html

8:54 a.m. on May 1, 2014 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,053 reviewer rep
31 forum posts

Wow, what a great gift from CampSaver!  Good luck everyone and happy reviewing!

9:39 a.m. on May 1, 2014 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
5,671 reviewer rep
1,128 forum posts

I avoided posting anything last month because I didn't want to accidentally take that nice kayak away from someone who would have more time to use it.  Pretty sure I can find time to spend five hundred bucks though.  This has been a nice string of incentives the last few months which really have produced some nice reviews and brought in some new reviewers. KUTMFW as we used to say when I was a kid on usenet ;)

1:05 p.m. on May 1, 2014 (EDT)
MODERATOR TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
11,098 reviewer rep
1,325 forum posts

I didn't really want to win the kayak either, but TS' prizes this year are outstanding!

12:36 p.m. on May 2, 2014 (EDT)
TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
3,586 reviewer rep
492 forum posts

LoneStranger said: "Pretty sure I can find time to spend five hundred bucks though."

I have to agree. Although the kayak package was a very generous gift from Johnson Outdoors, had I won, I would have been in quite a predicament with storage space around the house. 

Now $500 from CampSaver on the other hand could go a long ways toward getting new winter jackets. This past brutal winter taught me that it's time to upgrade winter gear.

Good luck folks!

September 24, 2017
Quick Reply