Trailspace: Gear Up and Get Out

1:43 p.m. on January 18, 2007 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
501 reviewer rep
2,995 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Trailspace: Gear Up and Get Out"

In case you haven’t heard, Trailspace now has its tagline—Gear Up and Get Out—thanks to Jeffrey Perez and Christopher Ryan. Jeff and Christopher, who both submitted “Gear Up and Get Out” independently, now have $100 gift certificates to Altrec.com and the right to brag to all their friends about winning the contest. Ron Cook won another $100 gift certificate in a rand...

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2007/01/18/gear-up-and-get-out.html

8:52 p.m. on January 20, 2007 (EST)
24 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

Thank you so much to Dave and Alicia, and I'm really looking forward to reviewing the gear I just ordered. I'll be getting my Outdoor Research Windstopper Gripper Gloves in a few days and my girlfriend will be helping to review a rain shell from North Face. We're doing a nice section on the A.T. so look for the review in about two weeks.

5:47 p.m. on January 22, 2007 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
501 reviewer rep
2,995 forum posts

You’re welcome, Chris. I’m glad you could put the gift certificate to work so quickly. And it’s so nice of you to share it with your girlfriend! Have a great hike on the AT.

By the way, we’ve been meaning to add glove reviews and info to Trailspace for a while. I suppose I should work on that so we can post your review sometime!

-Alicia

July 29, 2014
Quick Reply