The 11th Outdoor Essential: Good Health

11:12 a.m. on November 23, 2009 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
715 reviewer rep
3,165 forum posts
This thread is for comments on the article "The 11th Outdoor Essential: Good Health"
I've spent the last week making the acquaintance of the H1N1 virus, and subsequently mentally preparing myself to alter my Thanksgiving hiking and camping plans. In the midst of this I heard from a good friend who was supposed to be on his way to Aconcagua, but instead got a staph infection days before his flight and had to stay home. From my fever-induced wisdom, I now nominate the 11t...
Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2009/11/23/the-11th-essential-good-health.html
8:44 p.m. on November 23, 2009 (EST)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
998 reviewer rep
3,549 forum posts

You are quite right Alicia,

We all need to be reminded of this. I hope you are feeling better very soon, of course you've got Dave waiting on you right?

8:15 a.m. on November 24, 2009 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
715 reviewer rep
3,165 forum posts

You are quite right Alicia,

We all need to be reminded of this. I hope you are feeling better very soon, of course you've got Dave waiting on you right?

Thanks for the sympathy. I am feeling better, just hoping the toddler is 100% soon, and that the rest of my family stays well.

December 17, 2014
Quick Reply