Lessons Learned

11:45 a.m. on December 21, 2009 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
715 reviewer rep
3,166 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Lessons Learned"

I'm back from an excellent weekend at my avalanche awareness course. FYI, if you tell relatives and friends you're going to avalanche class for the weekend, a few will imagine some very extreme activities. Actually, the first day was spent mostly in a classroom looking at PowerPoint slides, listening, discussing, asking questions, and listening some more. The second day took us into the snow on Mo...

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2009/12/21/lessons-learned.html

11:09 a.m. on December 25, 2009 (EST)
177 reviewer rep
12 forum posts

Alicia, this is a great review and really captures the key points of the course.

8:03 a.m. on December 28, 2009 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
715 reviewer rep
3,166 forum posts

Thanks, Gary. I'm glad you liked it and found it true too.

Welcome to Trailspace!

1:49 a.m. on January 3, 2010 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

I need to take some course as well. Some will be new to me and some as refresher courses. In a way ya kinda reminded me of that fact. Thanks Alicia.

11:41 a.m. on January 4, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

thanks for sharing. really helped a lot here!

1:24 p.m. on January 4, 2010 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
715 reviewer rep
3,166 forum posts

Thanks. I also have some other new and refresher courses planned in the near future. It's definitely time to redo my wilderness first aid. And there are plenty of other areas I'd like to learn more about.

December 19, 2014
Quick Reply