About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

New Feature: Video Reviews

9:03 p.m. on January 27, 2010 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
924 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "New Feature: Video Reviews"

A couple weeks ago we announced the ability for Trailspace members to add images to their gear reviews. Today we're taking it one step further: in addition to images, you can now embed video directly in your Trailspace gear reviews (and forum posts). If you've created a killer video gear review or want to supplement your written words with a video demonstration, it's simple to share it on Trailspa...

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2010/01/27/new-feature-video-reviews.html

9:37 a.m. on January 28, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
415 forum posts

Gary has written a bunch of informative reviews of First Ascent gear - if you're interested in separating fact from hype about this new line from Eddy Bauer, I'd strongly suggest checking it out.

Here's a list of them all.

5:50 p.m. on January 28, 2010 (EST)
MODERATOR TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
884 reviewer rep
3,432 forum posts

Thanks guys!

I'm still learning all the features on my P&S camera so I have a lot to learn in this arena, hopefully I will get a nice camera soon, and a video camera.

I'm sure I'll be able to take advantage of the new features.

April 19, 2014
Quick Reply