Oh, Ranger: A quick guide to America's best parks

8:08 p.m. on March 4, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
415 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Oh, Ranger: A quick guide to America's best parks"

It's easy to find facts on your favorite parks online, but until recently it wasn't so easy to find them all at the same site. That's changing with the rise of Oh, Ranger.com, American Park Network's online companion to its series of "Oh, Ranger" guides to America's most popular national parks. The most promising feature at Oh Ranger is also the most prominent: A list of recent questions asking A...

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2010/03/04/oh-ranger.html

12:57 a.m. on March 5, 2010 (EST)
3 reviewer rep
101 forum posts

Yes, it definitely needs some work. I plugged in my zip code and it came up with 13 areas near Denver. The only problem is that I live in Grand Junction, 250 miles on the other side of the Continental Divide!

I then tried city and state and it came up with 6 areas around GJ. Certainly not comprehensive, but a good start and a nice idea. I hope they work on it as it does have great potential.

October 22, 2014
Quick Reply