Photo Contest Winners: Nature and Wildlife

6:00 a.m. on April 21, 2010 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
501 reviewer rep
2,993 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Photo Contest Winners: Nature and Wildlife"

Thank you to everyone who entered and participated in the first Trailspace member photo contest. Here are the top-voted winners, out of 61 entries, in the Nature and Wildlife category, along with some words from the photographers about themselves and their photographs.

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/articles/2010/04/21/photo-contest-wildlife.html

6:57 a.m. on April 21, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
148 forum posts

Congratulations!

8:44 a.m. on April 21, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
415 forum posts

The raccoon faces charmed me to no end, but I have to admit the bird frozen in time is an essential example of what still photography can do like no other medium. Great stuff!

9:00 a.m. on April 21, 2010 (EDT)
10 reviewer rep
193 forum posts

Congrats all! To my brother an extra special congrats, I knew you had a special shot with the woodpecker the first time you showed it to me.

9:27 a.m. on April 21, 2010 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
968 reviewer rep
3,470 forum posts

Excellent shots all three!

I loved the raccoons & the goats,and yes the Woodpecker freeze is amazing.

I wish I could capture the rogue Pileated Woodpecker that loves to bang my chimney cap early in the mornings.

Good work guys!

10:28 a.m. on April 22, 2010 (EDT)
72 reviewer rep
311 forum posts

What can i say!All three are great.The raccoons make me smaile and the bird shot rocks.I see a lot of mountain goats here in the pnw but this one is very nice also.Thanks to all for shareing their photos.

9:38 p.m. on April 22, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
15 forum posts

Thank to all those of you who voted for my submissions. It is truly an
honor to be recognized by strangers who like what they see in my work. Also I would like to thank Trailspace for putting on the contest. There were some really great entries and I am honored that out of all the entries my work was worthy of your votes. Thank you!

Scott

6:45 p.m. on May 14, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

I thought i heard something :)

July 25, 2014
Quick Reply