Bear Aware: "Man vs. Wild" video game

1:20 p.m. on September 10, 2010 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
670 reviewer rep
3,097 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Bear Aware: "Man vs. Wild" video game"

Bummed that Bear Grylls didn't pick you for his "Fan vs. Wild" series? You know you would have been awesome on the show — eating worms for breakfast with Bear, gutting a hare with your bare hands with Bear, rappelling off cliffs with Bear. If only Bear and his producers had recognized your serious, survival potential... But wait, now you can take it a step further (some would say back). Now,...

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2010/09/10/bear-grylls-video-game.html

4:45 p.m. on September 10, 2010 (EDT)
141 reviewer rep
218 forum posts

Yeah, it may be silly. But I will buy this for the Wii.

8:59 p.m. on September 10, 2010 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
998 reviewer rep
3,495 forum posts

I guess I'm really old school, I prefer to actually get out and do things, not that gamers don't. I've just never been much of a game person, I can't sit still long enough.

I'll bet the game will be popular though.

5:19 p.m. on September 11, 2010 (EDT)
14 reviewer rep
318 forum posts

I enjoy strategy games. I would fall asleep on this game in minutes. Give me Civilization, Elemental War of Magic and it's game time.

2:37 a.m. on February 9, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

I love the hit show man vs. wild, I just wish I knew where to get Bear Grylls Knife.  I would love to have it and have my own little survival outings. lol

October 22, 2014
Quick Reply