Sleeping Bag + Arm Chair = Design

3:21 p.m. on October 13, 2010 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
501 reviewer rep
2,991 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Sleeping Bag + Arm Chair = Design"

Now you can interior decorate your living room in a meld of Euro-design and comfy-outdoor style with the Cocoon Armchair from Superette of Luxembourg. The Cocoon is a sleeping bag/chair hybrid that "fulfills maximum snuggling up pleasure" with room for one or two (wink wink). This chair makes me laugh. But, I admit, if I saw one I would immediately climb inside and zip myself up. So maybe the des...

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2010/10/13/sleeping-bag-chair.html

5:15 p.m. on October 13, 2010 (EDT)
121 reviewer rep
582 forum posts

lol I'm not even sure what to say.

11:49 p.m. on October 13, 2010 (EDT)
102 reviewer rep
2,276 forum posts

lol I'm not even sure what to say.

What! Never heard of homelesw chic?

I'll take my sub zero mummy bag and a aluminum patio recliner any day, at least my feet won’t be left dangling. However, I think my wife would relegate both these options to the back yard, not the living room.

Ed

6:38 a.m. on October 14, 2010 (EDT)
110 reviewer rep
762 forum posts

They just might have something there. Seems like the logical next step to the Snuggie, to me. :-)

In my teens, after relentless prodding to make my bed, I slept on top of the bed spread in my sleeping bag for almost a year. Afterward, it took me quite a while to get used to using sheets and blankets again!

10:40 p.m. on October 14, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
78 forum posts

Two issues: I don't think that there is a large enough washing machine to clean it - Ha! No optional hassock? It would be nice to get your feet up.

July 23, 2014
Quick Reply