Celebrate 2010, Welcome 2011

7:40 p.m. on December 31, 2010 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
670 reviewer rep
3,097 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Celebrate 2010, Welcome 2011"

Whether you got in a final hike, ski, climb, backpacking trip, or trail run, we hope your last days of 2010 were filled with outdoor enjoyment. Here's wishing all of you happy, peaceful trails in the new year.

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2010/12/31/2011.html

9:25 p.m. on December 31, 2010 (EST)
24 reviewer rep
14 forum posts

That picture speaks a thousand words to me.

9:54 a.m. on January 1, 2011 (EST)
52 reviewer rep
312 forum posts

Happy New Year, Trailspace.

I think my resolution will be to "be careful out there", as that cop used to say in Hill Street Blues.

Jon

1:38 p.m. on January 1, 2011 (EST)
37 reviewer rep
71 forum posts

Happy new Year!! We did a 5.28 mile hike with great views on the 31st.

Thanks!!

6:44 p.m. on January 1, 2011 (EST)
75 reviewer rep
306 forum posts

Happy New year everyone and to Trailspace!  I hope this year is full of long miles and great outdoor adventure!

12:57 a.m. on January 2, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Happy new yeary every 1.

Hope Ya'll have a great 2011 n the great outdoors.

10:57 p.m. on January 2, 2011 (EST)
318 reviewer rep
56 forum posts

In the 2011 version of trailspace, are we able to finally delete or edit our reviews?

Oh, and happy new year!!

4:04 a.m. on January 7, 2011 (EST)
16 reviewer rep
56 forum posts

Happy 2011 trailspace comrades! id just like to say, the tremendous outdoor insight, experienced opinions, and spirited dialogue here on trailspace was awesome this year and gave me that that fresh boost of motivation when this past year got hectic and stressfully rough. I look on the horizon to 2011 with great anticipation and wish everyone a happy and successful new year out there in the wilderness! Take care all

-renegade

12:24 p.m. on January 7, 2011 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
946 forum posts

In the 2011 version of trailspace, are we able to finally delete or edit our reviews?

This is very much on our radar, but I want to make sure we do it in a way that allows you to update and add to your reviews, while still maintaining a record of your previous impressions. There are still a few technical hurdles we need to clear to be able to do that right.

For the time being the best approach for providing updates is to go ahead and just submit a new review. If there are actual mistakes in an old review that you want to edit, just email feedback@trailspace.com and we can usually take care of it.

10:34 p.m. on January 19, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hi All, Happy New Year to all aswell. One thing I will do this time is to travel is proper gear so that the hard and cold time up above are warm enough, had a bitter experience with malfunctioning tent. Anyways, all the newbies like me please go through proper reviews before buying a tent. You can fine some info on Testfreaks, if you would like. Thanks alot and be safe when you are out and about. Thanks for reading.

October 21, 2014
Quick Reply