About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Outdoor Retailer: Transitional Gear from Loki, Voile

11:34 p.m. on January 19, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
415 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Outdoor Retailer: Transitional Gear from Loki, Voile"

Two brands illustrate a narrow but fascinating niche: transitional gear, which reinvents itself in real time

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2011/01/19/outdoor-retailer-transitional-gear.html

12:44 p.m. on January 20, 2011 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,397 reviewer rep
442 forum posts

Very innovative jacket. Optimus Prime's Jacket of choice. Might be some waterproofing issues around the thumbhole mit area on each sleeve, although a lack of separation from hand to arm in terms of heat loss is a plus. Nice effort overall.

7:21 p.m. on January 20, 2011 (EST)
72 reviewer rep
1,044 forum posts

I thought the LOKI alpine jacket was very interesting..loved to play with that and the price wasn't that grand...Great use of function it seemed and idea..

9:11 p.m. on January 22, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

Ok that "integrated neck face shield" is actually a pretty sweet idea!

At 19oz considering what it does, I am rather impressed!

11:40 p.m. on January 23, 2011 (EST)
72 reviewer rep
1,044 forum posts

Yeah I think thats going to be a hit..I thought that  they went outside them selves on this product..

April 16, 2014
Quick Reply