Outdoor Retailer: Dean Cummings launches H20 ski line

11:17 p.m. on January 30, 2011 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
715 reviewer rep
3,166 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Outdoor Retailer: Dean Cummings launches H20 ski line"

Big mountain skier, extreme ski champion, and H2O Guides founder Dean Cummings has launched a line of big mountain, backcountry skis. We spoke with Cummings at Outdoor Retailer and he showed us the line.

Full article at http://www.trailspace.com/blog/2011/01/30/outdoor-retailer-h20-skis.html

12:30 a.m. on January 31, 2011 (EST)
57 reviewer rep
59 forum posts

Alicia,

Sure glad I found this site.  Wonderful!

7:02 a.m. on January 31, 2011 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
715 reviewer rep
3,166 forum posts

Thanks, Ben. Welcome to to Trailspace!

11:55 p.m. on February 1, 2011 (EST)
57 reviewer rep
59 forum posts

How is this site supported? Im not seeing "TrailSpace T-shirts for sale" yet a ton of great info, ideas and tips. Not to mention, the photo contest! I'd like to know how I can show support.

8:39 a.m. on February 2, 2011 (EST)
87 reviewer rep
1,098 forum posts

Welcome Ben!! Just help other outdoor people like yourself with advice and interject on the forum...Oh and when you go on a trip Hit the trip report and download pic's of where you been...Thats a Plus with everyone...

2:16 p.m. on February 2, 2011 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
715 reviewer rep
3,166 forum posts

How is this site supported? Im not seeing "TrailSpace T-shirts for sale" yet a ton of great info, ideas and tips. Not to mention, the photo contest! I'd like to know how I can show support.

Thanks for asking, Ben.

Denis is right that one of the most important ways to support the site is by being an active, supportive community member. For example, write a gear review, share your input/trips/photos in the forums, ask questions, answer questions, use the gear reviews for your own research, and so on.

The Trailspace community members and their contributions are vital to the site.

Since you asked about how the site is supported, well there are Trailspace hats, but no they don't support the site.

The site is supported by advertising (for example banner ads) and retail partners (online retailers with "Where to Buy" links on product pages). This helps support the site, while keeping it free and accessible to everyone.

(Here's my disclaimer: Trailspace's editorial content is strictly separate from advertising. We don't publish advertorials in the blogs, get paid to put links in articles, give special treatment to advertisers, and so on. If we cover or review a brand or product, it's because we thought it was interesting and useful for our audience.)

6:15 a.m. on February 3, 2011 (EST)
52 reviewer rep
312 forum posts

Alicia

Are the hats still available?

6:25 a.m. on February 3, 2011 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
715 reviewer rep
3,166 forum posts

Alicia

Are the hats still available?

Yes, but we just got a new replacement shipment because the first batch was made with a defective closure. So we pulled them and had them redone.

As soon as we get them to Gear for Adventure they'll have them in stock and for sale.

By the way, anyone who bought or was given the previous version from last fall, I will send a new replacement one.

December 21, 2014
Quick Reply