About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Double-postings

3:29 p.m. on August 13, 2013 (EDT)
1,347 reviewer rep
1,339 forum posts

All of a sudden, we're getting a lot of double postings. There are a couple on my latest trip reports, not just ones by me but by others as well. 

3:35 p.m. on August 13, 2013 (EDT)
1,633 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Thanks for the heads up Peter. I personally have been quite bogged down with a new job, etc but I will take a look and take care of whatever I come across.

10:27 p.m. on August 13, 2013 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
3,925 forum posts

Its called Deja Vu! :)

12:28 p.m. on August 17, 2013 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
397 reviewer rep
963 forum posts

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the alter.  Any time you see one, you're welcome to post here, or PM me.

Best,

Seth

12:57 p.m. on August 17, 2013 (EDT)
1,633 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Seth said:

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the alter.  Any time you see one, you're welcome to post here, or PM me.

Best,

Seth

Peter, my name is "ME" as well. ;)

I have been somewhat bogged down as of late but like Seth if you have an issue such as this feel free to pm me as well. 

On a side can you by any chance link the threads that this has been occurring on here so I don't have to go on a scavenger hunt?

This may make it a bit easier to delete the double posts that you are referencing. 

10:27 a.m. on August 18, 2013 (EDT)
1,347 reviewer rep
1,339 forum posts

All fixed. Just a momentary glitch? 

April 19, 2014
Quick Reply