Neat feature..

3:37 p.m. on November 29, 2006 (EST)
22 reviewer rep
11 forum posts

I would love a little section after you register were you can just mark if you own an item, even if you don't want to write a review just yet, and then be able to look at a glance at all the equipment you have.

8:41 p.m. on December 2, 2006 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
945 forum posts

Sort of a personal gear list with reviews and all. Very cool idea. I can see a lot of possibilities that could grow out of that. I'll put it on my list.

10:20 p.m. on December 10, 2006 (EST)
318 reviewer rep
56 forum posts

Thank you!! This sounds great. As a matter of fact I was just getting on here to post this idea. Glad to know you trailspace has it in progress.

I'd also think it would be cool to see a list of all the items that everyone has, so you can see what gear is most commonly used. I guess that would go hand in hand with this original idea.

Can't wait!

9:58 a.m. on December 14, 2006 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
96 forum posts

Maybe even a few check boxes about the users/owners opinion of the item such as like, don't, or indifferent & how often it gets used (ie in the pack all the time, on the shelf all the time, or lost in the closet). Maybe a checkbox if the owner might be willing to sell it (for those of us like me who'd rather just pile it up than go through the effort to price & market it) & a direct contact method.

cheers

October 2, 2014
Quick Reply