In addition to equipment lists...

4:03 p.m. on August 5, 2007 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
22 forum posts

Any chance you could also do a couple of other lists - in particular I'm thinking of a couple of different postings in the forums:

the one where people were comparing what kinds of foods they take backpacking (and with this, maybe do the typical foods that everyone carries and add a supplemental list for when you get sick of carrying the typical foods)

survival kit/emergency kit equipment - with maybe notes that "this is what I take when I travel here vs there" (this comes from reading, in particular, kutenay's posts trying to make sure people understand how much more harsh the conditions in BC are than many people realize).

This comes from having been reading a posting called emergency situations and having someone ask about survival kits and seconding their request only to realize there was another topic actually titled survival kits...

Thanks for the openness - and all the shared info/insight/experiences/etc!!

3:23 p.m. on August 7, 2007 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
715 reviewer rep
3,157 forum posts

Thanks for the suggestion. This might be something we could incorporate as a member feature for those who want to share their gear/packing lists.

November 23, 2014
Quick Reply