About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

I have 43 Nat Geographic Maps

7:54 p.m. on February 28, 2009 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
3,931 forum posts

I have 43 NGM Trails Illustrated from the 1996 stock. Does anyone think it would be possible if I listed them to sell in the Trailspace Classifieds? I would hate to list them and have no one interested. All are in like new condition just 13 years old this year. Do these maps change much or maybe there are collectors out there.

I normally would probably keep them, but I was laid off from work a month ago and need the money. I see the new maps from NG TI are $12. I would ask $5?

Thanks,

Gary Palmer

11:28 a.m. on March 1, 2009 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
924 forum posts

Go for it.

6:16 p.m. on March 2, 2009 (EST)
2 reviewer rep
29 forum posts

Sorry to hear about the layoff, been there, sold stuff, and then sold some more... and it felt great, now I'm selling my home to downsize even further. With my tiny, off the grid home, I'll be able to laugh when the boss threatens me with layoff, "go ahead, it's all paid for, ha ha, and by the way, I quit, since I don't need to make that much money anymore".

1:26 a.m. on March 10, 2009 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
3,931 forum posts

Keeping all the Utah maps, the rest are free. Just pay postage?

April 21, 2014
Quick Reply