You folks rock!

10:47 a.m. on December 29, 2009 (EST)
73 reviewer rep
301 forum posts

Everytime I go searching the internet for a new gadget that caught my eye or a piece of equipment that I "must have," I always end up coming here. Between the reviews, the blog, and the forums, this site is solid.

11:31 a.m. on December 29, 2009 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
588 reviewer rep
3,025 forum posts

Thanks so much, Cleric. It's nice to hear when the site works well for our members and our members-to-be.

3:49 p.m. on December 29, 2009 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

I have to agree w/Cleric. I have learned quite a bit of useful info here. Anytime I plan on making a purchase or just want to know what works this is the 1st place I go to for info/research purposes. At the same time I do my best to give a little insight when possible.

Outstanding job on the site and I want to personally thank Trailspace for giving people such as myself the opportunity to have a chance to benefit from the experience of others. One cannot have too much knowledge. Happy holidays.

4:48 p.m. on December 29, 2009 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
588 reviewer rep
3,025 forum posts

Thanks, Rick.

There are still lots of features and content we're working on adding to the site, in an effort to improve it on the whole. But, it's nice to get positive feedback that says we're on the right track.

I also think a lot of credit goes to our community members, who tend to be a positive bunch.

5:07 p.m. on December 29, 2009 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

I noticed the Trailspace hat in some of the photos. Is that available for purchase or specifically a staff thing?

9:51 p.m. on December 29, 2009 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
588 reviewer rep
3,025 forum posts

Thanks for noticing and asking. You can buy it through Gear for Adventure: http://www.trailspace.com/gear/trailspace/trail-runner-cap/

I admit that I'm biased in this case, but I wear mine constantly, as the weather permits. I think it's a really good active cap.

11:37 p.m. on December 29, 2009 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Thanks Alicia. I will definitely be looking into it soon. I have alot of short and a long hikes planned for 2010. I plan on telling everyone I can about the site. It is beneficial to anyone at any experience level. Thank you one again and happy holidays.

August 30, 2014
Quick Reply