Coleman Ohio tent

8:34 a.m. on February 14, 2010 (EST)
2 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Hello,

I wanted to review a tent, the Coleman Ohio, but that tent is not listed in your list of Coleman tents, and I do not know how to add it to the list.

I put some images on a site if anybody is interested in having a closer look at this tent: http://colemanohio.weebly.com/

So maybe a moderator can make it possible to add a tent to the review list.

Thanks,

8:59 a.m. on February 14, 2010 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
588 reviewer rep
3,050 forum posts

Hi, the tent is already listed on the site:

http://www.trailspace.com/gear/coleman/ohio/

If you don't see something you're looking for, you can always use the search box (upper right of screen).

If the gear still isn't found, as we say in our FAQ's, you can review any on-topic piece of gear and if the brand and/or product is not yet listed, we will add it to the site.

From the FAQ:
How can I review a product that isn't listed on the site?
You can review any piece of outdoor gear -- whether or not it's already on Trailspace -- from the Write a Review page.

The review form is accessible by clicking "Gear Reviews" at the top of any page on the site, and then clicking "Write a Review" in the upper-right corner of the Gear Reviews main page (or any other page in the Gear Reviews section).

3:15 a.m. on February 15, 2010 (EST)
2 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Hello Alicia,

You are right , sorry I missed it somehow, I added my review in the right place this time,

Pete

1:52 p.m. on February 15, 2010 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
588 reviewer rep
3,050 forum posts

No problem, Pete. Thanks for submitting the review.

In the future we'll make it more obvious that users can submit reviews of products, even if they don't see them on the site.

And belatedly, welcome to Trailspace!

September 16, 2014
Quick Reply