Adventure Racing Forum Subdirectory

7:43 p.m. on May 20, 2010 (EDT)
8 reviewer rep
28 forum posts

Anyone else interested in specialized gear for this sport and a specific place to discuss it?

10:54 p.m. on May 22, 2010 (EDT)
110 reviewer rep
762 forum posts

I haven't heard a lot of AR talk on here, there are more specialized forums on the subject.

I'm a big AR fan, but not a racer. I am, however, a Primal Quest alumnus. I worked w/ the ropes crew in Utah in 2006. I still volunteer locally (PA) with GOALS ARA when I can.

Watch out for the "Sleep Monsters!"

That little orange speck down there, next to the bigger blue dot... That's me. Gemini Bridges, Primal Quest Utah, 2006.

7:23 p.m. on May 23, 2010 (EDT)
8 reviewer rep
28 forum posts

Thats awesome. I havn't been doing it long, and actually have never worked as a volunteer, only done sprint races. I am training some for a longer race, but honestly haven't found a good forum for gear specific to the sport. Do you know of anywhere?

7:14 p.m. on May 24, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
263 forum posts

I haven't heard a lot of AR talk on here, there are more specialized forums on the subject.

I'm a big AR fan, but not a racer. I am, however, a Primal Quest alumnus. I worked w/ the ropes crew in Utah in 2006. I still volunteer locally (PA) with GOALS ARA when I can.

Watch out for the "Sleep Monsters!"

That little orange speck down there, next to the bigger blue dot... That's me. Gemini Bridges, Primal Quest Utah, 2006.

Anyone that wouldn't ride a bike off of that little ledge is just a wuss.

Just kidding.

Cool photo

December 18, 2014
Quick Reply