3 forum posts
TitanPure Titanium Cookware Care
Attention for Using:
1. Use low heat. Your titanium cookware heats quickly requiring no preheating and the use of lower heat settings.
2. Never leave an empty pan on a hot burner or allow a pan to boil dry, which can cause deformation and or discoloration.
3. Be careful when adding water-based foods to cooking oils in any hot pan.
4. Use minimal cooking oil when cooking to help avoid burning.
5. Be careful to not touch the pan while cooking. Especially keep away from children.
6. Position cookware on the stove to ensure the handle does not come in direct contact with heat source.
7. Do not use metal cooking utensils, use only wood or plastic utensils when cooking in titanium cookware.
8. Titanium cookware is not recommended for use in ovens.
Maintenance and Care for Titanium Cookware:
1. Do not use abrasive cleansers, or metal scouring pads when cleaning your titanium cookware.
2. Use only liquid dish detergent, and soft sponge to clean.
3. If burnt or scorched food is difficult to remove, put water in the pan and boil. Then clean with liquid detergent and use only nylon scouring pads that provide scouring power without abrasiveness. work well to remove burnt food. Boil water in pan after cleaning to regenerate the TiO2 coating.
4. Antibacterial Ti02 layer will restore itself after contact with air or water. Placing titanium cookware in sunlight, or UV source promotes the photocatalysis properties of titanium and will ensure a clean surface.
The mentioned above,which I just want to share the knowledge.If who has a better way,please let met know.