Herman Boots?

3:11 p.m. on October 17, 2006 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

I got a pair of Herman Survivor boots a couple of weeks ago and both soles from the boots have already come off! I bought these on Ebay and the seller said that they are warranted through the manufacturer and that I was supposed to contact them. I have been searching for Herman manufacturing, but can't seem to find it. I found that Walmart now licenses and sells them (no wonder!) and have contacted them. They said that they get the boots from a supplier. Does anyone know who manufactures Herman boots now? Thanks

11:34 p.m. on October 26, 2006 (EDT)
2 reviewer rep
166 forum posts

Wore Hermans for 20 odd years in my outside job and beat the heck out of them. Then, had some of them re-soled, and beat the heck out of them again. Sorry to hear about your experience. A Google doesn't work? There has to be someplace to do customer service....er, what's that?

9:02 a.m. on October 27, 2006 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
943 forum posts

Herman Suvivors is just a name on the shelf at WalMart these days, manufactured by some no-name overseas sweatshops.

11:22 a.m. on October 27, 2006 (EDT)
2 reviewer rep
166 forum posts

Another great name bites the dust.

10:03 a.m. on January 17, 2007 (EST)
(Guest)

i bought my husband some boots from Hermans and soles came right off of both of them. i can't find a customer service to contact . I think i am gonna take these back to Walmart these where more expensive then they work boots we usaully by him . Now we are out money and work boots. Gotta Love expensive worthless merchdise.

September 16, 2014
Quick Reply