Silvretta Pure Performance binding flaw

5:52 p.m. on April 9, 2007 (EDT)
(Guest)

I own the Silvretta Pure Performance binding and have many problems with the heel risers. I have already gone through two heel lifts, they have cracked right off as I try to lift the riser up one level, or the thin plastic just splits and the part no longer is functional. I believe this is an inherant flaw in these bindings. My bindings are from 2005, the newer, updated model now have a beefer plastic heel lift.

Anyone experiencing problems like this with these bindings? I love them otherwise but I fear getting stranded in the backcountry, far from the road, with a busted binding.

7:56 p.m. on April 9, 2007 (EDT)
38 reviewer rep
1,765 forum posts

Are these AT bindings? You'll have better luck asking on a ski specific site. Someone on telemarktips might know something, but then again, they are almost all just tele fanatics who don't use or like AT gear.

December 18, 2014
Quick Reply