eurkea wind river 4 tent, post 1994 model

3:33 p.m. on August 29, 2007 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

I already asked Eureka and Johnson Camping and they did not have the length of the poles for this model tent. I am wondering whether any one, who still may own this model tent, can tell me the length of the poles, which I will have to cut down from those that I now have.

Any concise instuctions about cutting them to size would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Henry Waller

10:15 p.m. on August 29, 2007 (EDT)
38 reviewer rep
1,757 forum posts

You might try this company-
http://polesforyou.com/

11:14 p.m. on August 29, 2007 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,329 reviewer rep
5,296 forum posts

I have a WindRiver 4 in the garage, er, gear room, somewhere. Good tent, except for the fiberglass poles. If I get a chance, I will try to dig it out to get a measurement. But Poles For You probably has the measurements on hand, so try them as Tom suggested. I would suggest that you get aluminum for replacements (preferably Easton or similar quality). Fiberglass breaks too easily. I am a bit surprised that Eureka doesn't have the measurements or have spares in stock. You may have talked to the wrong person, since Eureka (and the rest of JWA) is pretty dependable in standing behind their products.

September 23, 2014
Quick Reply