KEEN Ericksons

9:05 p.m. on February 1, 2012 (EST)
TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
592 reviewer rep
1,460 forum posts

Just got home from work and sitting on my front porch was a  nondescript brown box. Inside were my beautiful KEEN ERICKSONS!!!!! I slipped my foot inside the heavenly boots and cannot wait to get them on the trail!

keen.jpg

9:15 p.m. on February 1, 2012 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Ya like them from what ya see initially?

9:22 p.m. on February 1, 2012 (EST)
592 reviewer rep
1,460 forum posts

I do! I think they feel great on my feet and the height of them is great for support. Even better than my Oregon PCT's. I will bring these and one pair of the PCT's to Everest!

9:24 p.m. on February 1, 2012 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

When I first saw this model I felt it was a bit more robust than the Oregon. Then again when you take an all leather boot and compare it to a model that is a leather/synthetic combo its somewhat expected. 

Make sure ya take care of the leather lol. :)

9:58 p.m. on February 1, 2012 (EST)
87 reviewer rep
1,057 forum posts

Someone's going hiking this weekend to breakin some boots I see. Nice take care of your gear and your gear takes care of you....

11:22 p.m. on February 1, 2012 (EST)
592 reviewer rep
1,460 forum posts

I will! Going out on a search hike for the missing hiker. Gonna treat the boots first. They are more robust but still feel like I have already had them on before.

July 26, 2014
Quick Reply