Need a good women's 0 degree bag

9:17 p.m. on February 4, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

There's just so many of them! I just want a few good personal recommendations for a very cold-natured girl who wants an affordable bag that stuffs relatively small but WARM. I don't have a preference for fills, just want to know what your favorites are.

Thanks.

12:02 a.m. on February 5, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

Feathered Friends make about as stuffed small, light weight, woman proportioned, warm bag as anybody.

Its not cheap, but then I suspect with care you will be using it for 20 years. Hmmm, lessee. That's $15* a year. Or a $1 a night on a slow season ... not bad.

(*for the nitpicking accountants, future value of money not considered)

11:25 a.m. on February 5, 2002 (EST)
30 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts
Marmot Merlin 0 degree bag....

Stuffs to about the size of a soccer ball, weighs about 4 lbs, filled with Polarguard 3D, has nice, warm flannel lining. Cost about $115.00. I love mine. Boil up some water before snoozing time, throw the water bottle it in the bag to warm it up - Good night!

11:04 a.m. on April 25, 2002 (EDT)
(Guest)

Re: Marmot Merlin 0 degree bag....

where can u get the merlin for 115??? please reply asap..ineed the bag very soon!!! thanx

Quote:

Stuffs to about the size of a soccer ball, weighs about 4 lbs, filled with Polarguard 3D, has nice, warm flannel lining. Cost about $115.00. I love mine. Boil up some water before snoozing time, throw the water bottle it in the bag to warm it up - Good night!

October 2, 2014
Quick Reply