Klymit Ulaar launching on Kickstarter.com!

12:34 p.m. on October 12, 2012 (EDT)
BRAND REP
0 reviewer rep
8 forum posts

Hello Trail Friends,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Klymit is launching the Ulaar Jacket on Kickstarter.com. Check it out!

Just go to Kickstarter.com and search "Klymit" and you are there.

Basically this is a 4 way stretch jacket that you can vary from a clo of 1.5 to 4.5, and has a low friction poly face and bamboo carbon liner. It gives both men and women a custom fit and can take you down to incredibly low temperatures with argon gas. The weight comes in around 650 grams, so about the same as your average medium weight soft shell.

We invite you to support a young and core brand and get this dynamic jacket to market!

image.png
Thank you, and happy trails,

Bodhi

12:55 p.m. on October 12, 2012 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,063 forum posts

Good stuff, Bodhi! I love my X-lite, and am waiting for a similar design about which I remember hearing, one having the VWT core built around a UL windshirt shell...

Though I am getting old, and my memory does fail me at times, so perhaps the Ulaar is exactly what I heard about...

July 22, 2014
Quick Reply