About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Pivetta Boots

2:36 p.m. on January 16, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hey all. I am trying to identify this pair of Pivetta hiking boots that a friend has. She thinks they are women's, and maybe a size 8-since that is what stamped on the inside we tended to agree. A friend tried them on and she thought they were more like a 9 or 9.5 so we thought we would ask and see what people think. Anyone got an idea?
IMG_4579.jpg
IMG_4582.jpg
IMG_4583.jpg

8:38 p.m. on January 18, 2013 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,040 reviewer rep
1,005 forum posts

Hi! Welcome to Trailspace!...some sweet boots you got there; I've been lucky enough to own a few pairs of Pivettas, and I'd opine those're the "Muir Trail" model. I'd wait for overmywaders to weight in though, as he's much more knowledgeable about these things than I...

They are a mens size 8, and the "A" indicates an A-width heel; Pivetta boots were unique in that width designations only accounted for the heel area, with the forefoot width staying fixed, as designated by overall shoe size.

April 17, 2014
Quick Reply