Coleman travel towels

10:05 a.m. on February 1, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
606 forum posts

I guess they are gear. My wife bought a couple of tubes of coleman travel towels to put in my xmas stocking. I didnt put them in my kit because im really happy with my shamwows. They have been on my nightstand, my three year old spilled her juice on the carpet beside my bed this morning. I grabbed my dirty socks and made it worse, then saw the towel things. I broke one out and it sucked the juice up like a hoover. It was amazing, I cant wait to try one on condensation. They come in a tube kinda in pellet form, ten to a tube, I dont know how much, my wifes at work do I cant ask. Im gonna throw them in my pack for sure, should have done it immediately. A full tube of ten weighs 32 grams, probably half of that is the tube. The tube itself is decent quality, I can see many uses for it after the towels are gone. Im still gonna keep my shamwows, but im gonna add these too.

11:26 p.m. on February 5, 2013 (EST)
193 reviewer rep
74 forum posts

Have you tried those LightLoad Towels? They are great man. Seem to be close to the shamwow texture. Multiple uses, and come in a package no bigger than a skoal can. I dont dip, but thats about the closest I can describe it. You can get a pack of 2 for $4 on Amazon. Really cool lil item.

September 20, 2014
Quick Reply