SolePower, charge electronics while walking

11:52 a.m. on July 3, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Hi All,

I've been a lurker here for awhile, because I love backpacking and electronics, myself and a few friend came up with a device that can charge a phone/gps while you walk. I posted here a few months ago and got a decent response about the idea so I figured I would follow up. 

We've launched a Kickstarter and are working to reach our goal. If you like the idea we would really like your help spreading the word. If you really really like the idea feel free to back the project. We only get funded if we reach the goal amount, otherwise the money is returned to you :)

To find the kickstarter go to their site and search SolePower (all one word)

Cheers and happy hiking

8:12 a.m. on July 5, 2013 (EDT)
1,357 reviewer rep
1,339 forum posts

Please clarify. I googled 'SolePower' and got a site that tracks distances logged by members and a a company selling discontinued shoes.

11:56 a.m. on July 5, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

If you google "solepower kickstarter" we should be the first link. I'm not sure why we don't show up first, all of the computers I have searched for us on have turned us up as the first link.  

I would provide the link but I am unable because I haven't posted enough. 

8:32 p.m. on July 8, 2013 (EDT)
BRAND REP
0 reviewer rep
155 forum posts
July 29, 2014
Quick Reply