Moss Outfitter Wing

10:06 a.m. on August 3, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

I have a Moss Outfitter Wing in excellent condition. It is not from MSR, but rather a Moss original. I noticed with some suspicion that one sold on eBay for over $1,000 in 2011, and that one appears to have been from MSR.

Can anybody kindly tell me if my Wing is worth that kind of money? Is there a collectibles market for camping gear that is no longer in production?

All comments and suggestions welcome. Thanks.

4:42 a.m. on August 8, 2013 (EDT)
BRAND REP
0 reviewer rep
50 forum posts

Hi Jim,

There's very little doubt that you may be able to find someone willing to pay over $800 for anything Moss produced depending on several factors. Worthiness is another matter. But that being said, I've paid less than $300 for all three of my my Moss products (Little Dipper, Outfitter Wing, both like-new... and an early canvas oversized-Eve made for Avis) and you just may have to pry them away from my dying hands in order for me to part with them. So long story short... yes!

July 25, 2014
Quick Reply