using search feature

8:23 p.m. on October 16, 2013 (EDT)
9 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

hey there - I'm trying to search Mountain Hardwear Wonderland Pants (reviews) ...I get everything with the word Mountain: the word Hardwear: the word Wonderland & the word Pant ...like 15 or more pages of stuff ...is this how the search  feature works?  I can't narrow it down to just what I'm looking for?  Sorry ...I'm new here - if I put this on the wrong board, my apologies :)  TY!

9:21 p.m. on October 16, 2013 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,329 reviewer rep
5,287 forum posts

Lori,

Use the "narrow-in" search procedure. Click on the "Clothing" tab at the top of the page, then on the left, click on the various restrictions (pants or shorts, women, Mountain Hardwear). I don't see the Wonderland pants listed, though. If they are discontinued and don't have a review, they may not be listed.

But maybe you are looking for the Wanderland shorts or pants, (click on these for the Mountain Hardwear website), or knickers  here on Trailspace (Wanderland, not Wonderland). There is also a Wanderland skirt here on Trailspace.

There don't appear to be any reviews (yet! You could write one...)

7:14 a.m. on October 17, 2013 (EDT)
9 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

thanks for the pointers - much appreciated - I'm thinking of giving those pants a try - yup, then I sure could review them!

...maybe it was Wanderland (which makes more sense than Wonderland LOL)

August 29, 2014
Quick Reply