Help, please? with a pack.

11:40 a.m. on November 4, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hello all, I am new here so if I am posting in the wrong section I apologize and mods feel free to let me know.

I am am hoping someone on here has a used Solaris 40 pack they are willing to part with. Some low life broke into my car Halloween night while I was in work and ripped off my backpack which was full of my benchmades and some camera gear, my last 5-7 years worth of photos and my asthma meds. I am waiting to hear back from my home owners insurance as that covers the contents of the vehicle but in the mean time I need to get back on track with at least a decent pack. I am supposed to be in Tennessee for Christmas and I need something for my carry on that is better organized for my needs than a standard school backpack. I am very short on funds with the break in, I had a good chunk of my check in the center console, whoever grabbed my backpack I'm guessing shoved my ashtray and change drawer as well as all of my contents of the center console (except the freshener that was in there, they stole the refills but left the freshener itself. ass-hats) in my pack.

3:05 p.m. on November 12, 2013 (EST)
TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,702 reviewer rep
1,338 forum posts

best to try ebay, craigslist, or geartrade.com.  i'm not familiar with that particular backpack, so no idea how hard or easy it would be to find one used. 

if you are short on funds, maybe consider using a different backpack and see what the outlet sites for REI, backcountry.com, or others have. 

December 20, 2014
Quick Reply