Source for Dropper Bottles

4:12 p.m. on May 27, 2014 (EDT)
BRAND REP REVIEW CORPS
2,003 reviewer rep
476 forum posts

As some of y'all know, I'm using 2014 to make my transition into true, ultralight backpacking.

Been on the hunt for a good long while for a la carte dropper bottles.

As some folks have pointed out to me, you can sometimes source them by emptying the ones that come with dollar store products.

Some retailers offer them, but only in kits that obligate you into buying bottles you don't necessarily need.

Others sell bulk quantities of the same size bottle.

However...

...came across a site today that sells them individually for a reasonable price.

They also offer free shipping on purchases over $10.

http://www.ultraliteoutfitters.com/Camp-Kitchen/Storage-Containers/Mini-Dropper-Bottle.html

Same great bottles - except these won't have you rinsing them ceaselessly in a vain attempt to rid them of, say, breath-freshening peppermint.

5:03 p.m. on May 27, 2014 (EDT)
210 reviewer rep
4,348 forum posts

Drug store usually carry them. I used to use one for my SVEA 123 stove in my winter mountaineering days to put just enough fuel beneath the liquid to air gas combustor beneath the flame area. 

5:29 p.m. on May 28, 2014 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,861 reviewer rep
1,325 forum posts

REI usually had them, as do most drug stores. Another option is to buy travel sized bottles of X at most any grocery store, walmart etc and just empty them if you dont need what they contain. Mist times they are 99c or less. I like the saline eye drop bottles for most of my stuff or those small 1/2oz hand sanitizer bottles.

12:33 p.m. on June 29, 2014 (EDT)
10 reviewer rep
492 forum posts
December 20, 2014
Quick Reply