Beyond Fleece Reviews

11:31 p.m. on January 17, 2007 (EST)
12 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has found any really good reviews, or has a review themself of any Beyond Fleece jackets, from their softshells to their windproof fleeces. However, I'm mostly looking for someone who perhaps owns a their Cold Blooded windproof fleece jacket, formly known as the B1 if I'm not mistaken.
I was hoping to get some insight into the material, level of breathability, overall performance of the jacket, or maybe some recommendations, etc. Anything would be great?

Thanks

7:13 a.m. on January 18, 2007 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
938 forum posts

Hi Vic, welcome to Trailspace.

There are a few Beyond Fleece reviews here: http://www.trailspace.com/gear/beyond-fleece/

11:29 p.m. on January 21, 2007 (EST)
(Guest)

The only reviews there are for the Cold fusion softshells. Does anyone have any comments on their winblocking fleece products?

5:08 p.m. on January 29, 2007 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Just found this through google. I got my girlfriend a cold blooded fleece jacket for Christmas. We were out for the day a few weeks ago, it was in the 30s with a stiff wind, but we were in a wooded valley and were fairly sheltered from the wind. She gets cold VERY easily, but was comfortable in the Cold Fusion during the day, once the sun went down and it got into the 20s she was not comfortable. She did have a light fleece pull over on underneath.

I have a "chill" jacket and pants, probably not what you are looking for as they are camouflage. They are a dense fleece without the membrane that the Cold Fusion has. It's okay in the 40s with no stiff wind. I had it on the same day I mentioned above and it was okay. I had another fleece pull over on underneath it. It was okay except in a stiff wind. I would not want to have been caught out overnight without something heavier

July 25, 2014
Quick Reply