About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Value on orginal Moss Tent

9:13 p.m. on February 4, 2010 (EST)
4 reviewer rep
15 forum posts

I have a mint condition Moss 2 person season tent. Anyone have an idea what the value would be.

11:50 p.m. on February 4, 2010 (EST)
RETAILER
8 reviewer rep
210 forum posts

Which model is it?

3:42 a.m. on February 5, 2010 (EST)
1,633 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Depends...... If it is what you say "mint", I would keep it and use it...then again, I would keep it and use it... Noone is gonna value it more than you and the person that put it in your hands....If it is truly "mint" you have already recognized it. Thats why you classify it as such.

...welcome to trailspace...

8:07 a.m. on February 5, 2010 (EST)
4 reviewer rep
15 forum posts

I need to check and see what model it is. I bought it new and have only used it about 1/2 dozen times. It is mint with no tears, rips, or dirt marks. I bought it for a few backcountry hunts. I have grown to like more room and comfort at my age. Looking to buy more of a car camping tent and was thinking on getting rid on the Moss. Thought I would check on values after a guy wanted to by it for $100.00. I said I would want at least $200.00 and he did not bat an eye ebfore he said OK. It may be worth it more just to keep it for an occasion I may need a smaller tent.

10:24 p.m. on February 5, 2010 (EST)
4 reviewer rep
15 forum posts

I checked today and it is the Olympic 4 season made in Camden ME.

April 18, 2014
Quick Reply