multitool spork?

5:37 p.m. on August 8, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hey guys, I've been searching for a backpacking multi-tool with an integrated spork, but haven't come across anything. This seems like a obvious winning combo for any backpacker, rather than carrying a separate fork/spoon/knife with a typical multi tool. Anyone know of such a tool, where to find one or if it exists? The closest I have found is a basic folding knife with a spork on it, I am looking for something like a Gerber skele tool with pliers, knife, screwdriver, clippers, can opener etc. plus spork. Thanks!

7:40 p.m. on August 8, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
263 forum posts

My first question:

Why?

9:40 p.m. on August 8, 2010 (EDT)
363 reviewer rep
130 forum posts

The military uses them so you might be able to pick one up in a military surplus store.

12:31 a.m. on August 9, 2010 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
998 reviewer rep
3,478 forum posts

welcome mlh3739,

I personally prefer my spork and my knife or multi tool to be two distinct pieces of gear. This gives you a spork in one hand and a knife in the other. But you can probably either find or make what you are looking for.

There are a couple versions of cheap multi knifes whose handles split into two parts giving you a spoon in one hand and a fork in the other, along with various blades and tools on each half as well. I know Wal-mart sells one.

September 18, 2014
Quick Reply