New tent

2:35 p.m. on January 9, 2011 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,154 forum posts

I just bought the Mtn Hardwear Meridian tent used for $100 but it must be a older model as I looked at the gear review here at Trailspace and this is like it with the two side doors but the end facing in this image below is sloping back farther to the place where the crest pole comes off the arc. This one below is called the Meridian 2. There is a Meridian 1 but it has the door on the end. And mine is only a one person tent not a two like below tent. The netting comes down to the bathtub floor like the M1. But doesnt have the T bar pole on the lower end, it has the smaller arc like the M2.

Does anyone know where I can find information about my tent? I am guessing they have changed the tent more than twice in the last few years?

Mtn-Hardwear-Meridian-2.jpgMeridian 2

Mtn-Hardwear-Meridian-1.jpgMeridian 1

4:14 p.m. on January 9, 2011 (EST)
87 reviewer rep
1,062 forum posts

Gary I bought an older Mountain Hardwear glacier and contacted mountain Hardwear... I was looking for a footprint.Well they didn't carry it anymore But they sent me a PDF file of my tent,,, The Director of customer Service was the one who cantacted me by email... It helped me..They took a week but got back to me.

1:53 p.m. on January 10, 2011 (EST)
173 reviewer rep
100 forum posts

The Meridian is a totally fine tent IMO, because MHW used a conventional rainfly setup. I have a MHW single wall setup, whilst very light, it is very worthless.

4:43 p.m. on January 10, 2011 (EST)
171 reviewer rep
223 forum posts

Yeah you should call them. They'll dig it up.

6:30 p.m. on January 10, 2011 (EST)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
998 reviewer rep
3,478 forum posts

As already said, contact MH Gary, they have been very helpful to me in the past.Here is a link to their contact page (Email)

http://www.mountainhardwear.com/Contact--Us/Contact_Us,default,pg.html

MH customer service number: 877-927-5649

September 21, 2014
Quick Reply